Saturday 18 June 2011

Holiday - Manicure & Olive Oil


Hello!

I've just returned from a lovely cruise around the Greek Isles and thought it would be nice to share my manicure with you. I usually wear dark red on my nails but decided to go for Nail Art too as this is something I'm not able to do myself, nor is it something I would ask for at the Salon at home. I left the lovely Beautician to her own devices and was pleasantly surprised with the flowers she had designed on each hand. I was also amazed at the level of detail she went into with the veins of the leaves and the different shades.

Prior to the polish I had a hand massage with a fab product called Olive Mirical by Venus Secrets - a hand and nail cream which left my hands super soft and hydrated. Nearly every cosmetic product I came across around Greece contained Olive Oil and I can now see why. Hopefully I will be able to purchase the hand cream online. Please let me know if you have seen it anywhere.

More blogs will follow later in the week.

Sarah x