Monday 15 August 2011

Oriflame Nail Growth Booster - How to use it & Review


Oriflame Beauty Nail Growth Booster is a personal favourite of mine and I use it regularly. Whilst I was on holiday I thought I'd write a post on how to use it as its a question frequently asked by customers and also provide a brief review based on my personal experiences.

How to use Oriflame Beauty Nail Growth Booster:
1) Apply the product to your nails in the same way as you would a nail varnish.
2) Once applied, massage the gel into the nail and cuticle with your finger until its fully absorbed.
3) Repeat twice a day for maximum effect.

Oriflame Beauty Nail Growth Booster Review:
Oriflame Beauty Nail Growth Booster comes in the same packaging as a regular nail polish and has the form of a green gel with little white dots through it. Unlike nail polish, it has no smell other than a slight Kiwi scent and is of a different texture.

For me, the main advantages of the product are that it absorbs quickly once it has been massaged into the nails and I genuinely do notice my nails feel stronger after I have used it. I usually have soft nails which tear easily and I find not only are they stronger but they grow much quicker than usual after I have used Oriflame Growth Booster. If you find your nails feel a little brittle after using Growth Booster then I've found that applying a nail butter helps to minimise this.

I typically use the Growth Booster three or four times a week unless I need my nails to grow quickly when I would apply it twice a day but, ultimately, it comes down to how much time you have for your daily nail care routine and, just as importantly, the type of nails you have.

Overall rating 5/5 - It does what it says on the tin!

The Growth Booster is usually £4.75 for 7ml (Regular price/10ml: £6.78) but I'd recommend waiting until it is on special offer as the Oriflame Catalogues change every 4 weeks.